Dr. Siegal’s original cookie diet debuted in the 1970s. Now, he has come out with a new plan, which is Dr. Siegal’s Plan 10X Cookie Diet. This diet is similar to the original diet. However, now dieters can eat the cookies more often. Additionally, the new cookies are all natural, kosher and vegetarian, and are even more affordable than the previous version of the cookies were. These changes have created an increased interest Dr. Siegal’s Plan. We are going to provide you with information on Dr. Siegal’s Plan 10X Cookie Diet so you can find out if this revamped weight loss plan is right for you.
You should follow us on twitter.
According to Dr. Siegal, people who don’t eat enough during the day get so hungry that they end up binging on unhealthy foods. The doctor uses his cookies to prevent the binges.
Dieters eat nine of the protein rich cookies throughout the day. The cookies come in cinnamon oatmeal, chocolate brownie and maple granola, so dieters can mix up the flavors in order to hold their interest.
Along with the nine cookies, people are allowed to eat a 500-700 calorie meal in the evening. You can use your own recipes to create a nutritionally balanced meal, or use a recipe in one of Dr. Siegal’s cookbooks. The cookbooks are definitely the easier option, since people know the recipes conform to the diet’s standards.
There are lots of benefits to Dr. Siegal’s diet. Some of the biggest are:
- The cookies are nutritionally balanced
- People don’t need to invest a lot of time into the diet, since they only have to prepare one meal a day
- Dieters eat throughout the day, so they are not likely to feel hungry
- This plan is more affordable than some weight loss plans on the market
- The cookies actually taste good, so dieters enjoy what they are eating
One of the biggest issues with the diet is it does not include an exercise plan. The best way to lose weight is to diet and exercise, so people are only getting half of what they need when they go on this diet. That being said, people can create their own exercise plan. Something as simple as taking a twenty minute walk in the evenings can go a long way in helping you get healthier.
Some dieters also might have a hard time eating cookies in place of their meals. There is a certain ritual to eating breakfast and lunch, and replacing that ritual with a quick cookie could be difficult for some dieters.
The Bottom Line
This is a good diet, made even better by those who include exercise routines in with the weight loss plan.
Dr. Siegal’s Plan 10X Cookie Diet is generating a great deal of excitement, and it’s easy to see why. While the diet has been around since the 1970s, the recent makeover has made it more appealing to the masses.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Watch Pounds Melt with the 8-Hour Diet
- SafSlim Review - Revolutionary Breakthrough for Unsightly Health Threatening Belly Fat
- It Starts with Food Book Review - Exploring Nutrition the Paleo Diet Way
- Make Shred: The Revolutionary Diet your Secret Weapon for Losing Inches Fast
- Get Madonna’s Celebrity Shape with her Addicted to Sweat Workout DVDs
- 7-Day Crash Diet Summer Survival Guide for Safe Weight Loss