Do you know that Rock Climbing Shoes can be the best choice while you do workout in gym or climb the mountains. Yes, the best shoes can always help you feel comfortable while you do workout or some hardcore physical activities.
There are surely some exercises which could directly affect your fat pockets on your body. If you are able to adopt these 10 activities, you will not only maintain your good body shape, it will also reverse your bulky figure to a skinny one. Here is the list of exercises, so you could start doing asap.
1. Push up/Pike Walk Combo
- First stand straight for a while while leaving your hands easy and straight towards your feet.
- Bend over your body in an inclined position. Place your hands on the floor in front of you. You should keep 3 feet distance between your hands and feet.
- Now bend over more to pose like push up style and have a push up.
- Stand up again in the straight position.
- Repeat this activity 10 times in a set. You need to do 3 sets of this exercise.
2. Prison Squats
- Stand up straight and then join your hands behind your head while you have 1 feed distance between your feet.
- Sit down like a squat position while keeping your upper body straight and look right in front of you. Remember to not leave the hands position.
- Stand up again with the hands joined behind your head.
- You should do 20 steps in a set. Total 3 steps are recommended for you on daily basis.
3. Squat and Kick
- Stand straight with your hands joined behind your head.
- Sit down in Squat Position.
- Stand up again and pull your right leg and kick in front of you.
- Sit down again in Squat position again.
- Stand up again and pull your left leg this time and kick in front of you.
- Repeat these steps 10 times in a set.
- You need to do 3 sets in a day.
4. Bodyweight Jump Squat
- Join your hands behind your head while standing straight.
- Sit down in a squat position.
- Pull your full body upwards and jump in standing position.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times in a set.
- You need to do minimum 3 sets in a day.
- Bend over with your hands touching the floor. Keep 1 feet distance of your hands from your feet.
- Move the hands in front of you like the feet when you walk.
- Go ahead this way and then get back with the same steps.
- You need to keep doing this exercise for 3 minutes in a set.
- Repeat these sets until 3.