As told above, weight loss is really hard target to achieve. Therefore there is nothing which may restrain you from losing good number of pounds if you are determined to your goal.
Common Reasons Behind Weight GainThere are lot of reasons behind the weight gain dilemma. Therefore I am listing the most important reasons behind gaining pounds specially in middle ages.
- Idleness. If a person stays inactive for hours in a day, that may cause him gain more weight. People who do their day job on mostly at a desk, may be effected much with this factor.
- Metabolic Syndrome. When someone is not physically active during the day time, he may have low metabolism issue. Low metabolism issue may cause his body cells to be destructed and reconstructed very slowly. This may require very less amount of energy per day. People who eat normal in a day but have low metabolism; they may gain weight rapidly.
- Age. As you grow elder and getting towards your 30s, your body will require less calories in a day to consume and produce energy. When people with their 30s or specially mid 30s eat like people younger than them, it may cause excessive calories per day. Hence, they may gain weight.
- Daily Food In-Take. Food in-take is the important most factor found in 50% of the people who are obese. When someone eats more than his needs, his excessive food may bring more calories per day. Their body may need lesser and burn less calories. The additional calories are stored in their body mass as fat.
- Bad Eating Routine. People who have less discipline in their lives and eat on odd times always. They may gain weight rapidly.
- Bad Sleeping Pattern. Those who sleep at 9:00PM one day and the other day they will go to bed at 11:00PM, has bad sleeping routine pattern. Bad sleeping pattern may also cause them to gain extra pounds on their body in weeks.
- Foods with High Cholesterol. Our diet contributes to our overall health. Eating bad foods or foods which are not good for your body structure and age, may cause obsession. All the foods containing high cholesterol inside, may cause your body to produce excessive calories and store as part of body fat when overflowed.
Harms of Gaining Weight
- Obesity may cause your physical moment slower.
- High blood pressure issue may occur and you may visit your doctor more often.
- Sleep apnea may occur and you may have brief pause in your respiratory system.
- It also increases chances of cancer, specially in women.
- You may have restless sleeping nights.
- You are more prone to heart attacks or even diabetes.
- Bulky body may cause your joints to panic.
- Your overall energy may be decreased.
- Excessive weight may reshape your body to a clumsy look.
- You may often spend more money to bring clothes to your new measurement.
Things to be Considered to Treat Obesity
- Exercise. Increasing physical activity may let you avoid the bad numbers in obesity. You start some authentic weight loss exercise program at home. Therefore I will always recommend joining a CrossFit with qualified weight loss instructors.
- Environment Change. Changing the environment can be a good part of your weight program. Typically most of us have sedentary lifestyle which may suck most of our day time in sitting position. Changing your daily activity routine can help you reduce your fat.
- Avoid Beverages with Corn Sugar. Corn sugar is a substitute of organic sugar. Most of the beverages in the market, use corn sugar to sweeten it. It may push calories in bulk to your bodies even in single serving.
- Low-Corb & Low Calorie Diet. You may want to change your high carbohydrate foods and foods with high calories to the foods with lower numbers. Carbohydrates produce more energy in your body. You can cut down the corb-intake as well as foods with high calories.
- Be a Vegetarian. Vegetables and fruits are good source of vitamins and dietary fiber. Dietary fiber can produce physical strength in your body while cutting down the fat cells. Changing your diet from meaty foods to veggies, may let you cut down several pounds in a month.